Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yeah! The rain is gone!

Matt holds his own umbrella and is shocked to be starting P1.

Why oh why is the IROC race starting in the middle of the Busch race? I'll start off watching the Busch race, but I'm switching to the IROC race. I looked at the TV schedule and I don't see SPEED re-playing the IROC race.

4 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Glad I'm not the only one upset about both races being on at the same time...Gonna play back & forth all afternoon!!!

October 28, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Jumping up and down and hollaring!!! Is there gonna be an IROC race at Endora now??? Tony won the IROC championship!!! Yeah, I'm happy!!!

October 28, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I watched the IROC race instead of the Busch. IROC was definitely more exciting for me.

I caught just the last 15 laps of the busch race and guess what Kevin H. won again.

October 28, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

ARE YA HAPPY??? Nice to see a different post, lol lol lol. Miss my daily visits. Dawg

October 28, 2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter