Monday, October 30, 2006

Congrats Tony!!!



I can climb a fence like a young stud.

Fans can touch my buttocks.


I can both scare and impress women with my trophy.

And I can drive the wheels off a race car too!

6 Comments:

Blogger TalkGeorge said...

That darn bear trophy even resembles Tony!

October 30, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Don't forget he also got a fan's hat. He said he was going to keep it too. lol lol lol

Happy Halloween Janey.

October 31, 2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Thanks for the great pictures, Jane!

October 31, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Oops, published before I was finished. I was amazed Sunday by Matt's ability to take a twentieth place car to the finish, to race Junior like that with a missed set-up, and to get a fourth-place finish. Amazed, but not surprised, Matt is one of the best.

October 31, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

You might want to stop by RevJim's RantsNRaves. I have a surprise there you might like. Please don't shoot me if you don't like it, I was just trying to have me some fun.

November 03, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Tony must have attracted some woman..Did you see the girl in the other pictures of Victory Lane??? And yes I would have liked to pat his ass!!!!

November 03, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter