Congrats Brian!
I was so happy when Esad got the Cup pole. Then Brain went and had to knock him off. Oh well... And good job Mark for the Busch pole. I think Bowyer better watch out for Skinner in any future truck races. But congrats to him on the truck win. Yes, I know Matt didn't qualify well. I hope to be watching him move up through the field during the race.

I don't need no stinkin' security.


















3 Comments:
I thought it was Skinner Clint pissed off. Anyways, good to hear from ya. Good luck this weekend to Matt. He is starting waaaaay back there. We all know that Matt qualifys crappy and then, well who's the points leader. Have a gr8 day. As far as your other blogger post. Do as the doctors tell ya. I like my friend 'Janey" and want her to feel gr8.
Look out for Sadler in 2007...he's got renewed vroom in him!
I have corrected it to Skinner. You're right!
Sadler is all about the vroom!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home