Monday, November 13, 2006

Congrats Happy!!!

If I'm having bad dreams about the Chase, I wonder if Matt is sleeping at all. I had a dream they were racing on freeways with normal traffic and the track was like a figure 8 of overpasses and all sorts of weird stuff on the track. Maybe I'm channeling Matt's dreams. Obviously, my hex didn't work on the 48 car. A little birdy told me she thinks Matt is still going to win the Championship... we'll see. Anybody but the 48 please!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one has won the title having a 63 point deficit heading into the finale...but these are strange racing world days. Vroom!

November 14, 2006 2:49 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX 48, safely hit the wall!!!
DNF DNF DNF DNF DNF 48

November 14, 2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter