Monday, November 06, 2006

Tony does it again!


Congrats Tony!!!

We all play with guns and wear cowboy hats in Texas.


Somehow Matt squeaked out a 12th place finish.


Goodbye Terry! You will be missed!!!

PS. I'm back to Babs.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

YAY!!! My "Babs" is back!!! No more Janey!!! Babs is Back
Babs is Back
Babs is Back
YAY, Babs is back!!!

Oh yeah props to Smoke.

November 06, 2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Welcome back!!! and yep, I'm just so happy Smoke won another one...waiting to hear from my brother who was there!!!

November 06, 2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Hey Babs! Glad to see you back! But now I have to change my sidebar again. Is it okay if I borrow your picture of Smoke in the hat? I will credit your blog in the post.

November 06, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Welcome back, Babs.

November 06, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

My dear Babs, I didn't mean for you to put the hex on Matty. All I meant was to see Junior win his first. WE ALL KNOW, Matt is the one to watch to win it. Princess Jimmie well he will be cryin on the Dupont Dumb-ass's shoulder" how can I afford to buy Chandra that whopper meal now?"

November 08, 2006 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's like 3 Congrats Tony post out of the last 4. And StewartFan loves it!

November 10, 2006 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter