That guy that does Nascar.com's Power Rankings is right. He does kiss with his eyes open. At least she took off his shades to check. Woot! Tony messing with Matt in Cup practice.
Man I loves it when that gr8 state of Texas screams. Good job Matt. Hey Babs, how do you know that Matt Kisses with his eyes open??? Yours must have been.
Of course her eyes are open!! She is a prophetess!! Don't tell anyone what I told you about the aspects for next weekend. We gotta hide and seek. Make Big Thousand Dollar bets in Vegas....I mean Homestead.
3 Comments:
Man I loves it when that gr8 state of Texas screams. Good job Matt. Hey Babs, how do you know that Matt Kisses with his eyes open??? Yours must have been.
Of course her eyes are open!! She is a prophetess!! Don't tell anyone what I told you about the aspects for next weekend. We gotta hide and seek. Make Big Thousand Dollar bets in Vegas....I mean Homestead.
Are we HAPP-E???
Post a Comment
<< Home