Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stuff

Clance' accused me on my other blog of allowing the little whiner... I mean... he who shall not be named on my blog to win last week. She said with my bad vision I couldn't tell the evil one's car and Matt's cars apart. I say this is heresy! I can clearly tell the difference between the cars. I even attempted to send bad engine mojo to he who shall not be named, but the dark force was strong, working to protect the evil one's car. I had to burn some sage and say 10 hail Matts to cleanse the energy after that comment from my blog! Remember who your husband was worshiping... I mean... cheering on in that race, Clance' darling!!! BTW, your blog keeps shutting down on me. I think the dark force is still with you.

I love Jr's comment about people throwing beer on the track. "Throw it at your own car." If you want to throw full cans or bottles of beer on the track, go out in the parking lot and throw them at your own car instead. Brilliant idea, Junebug!


From Matt's diary on racing at Dega, "The key to Talladega is simple – ride around for three hours and hope you don’t wreck then try to position yourself towards the front with about 10 laps to go and hope some things fall your way. Hopefully they will this weekend. "
Coming soon to a bookstore near you, Matt Kenseth's Guide to Success Through the Power of Negative Thinking. I'm laughing with you Matt, not at you. As a fellow pessimist, I get it. But you're more fun when you're happy. Go do something that makes you happy, like math. Yes, I caught that on your scanner. What the hell am I typing this for? Like Matt reads my blog.

Tidbits from Matt's scanner last week:

Love for your rookie teammate...
Lap 42 caution: 6 car spins, takes out 40 and the 10 and taps the side of Matt's car...
Matt on scanner: NASCAR needs to do something about the 6 car. Make him start in the back until he figures this out. David really needs to get his head out of his butt. (rambles on more) Tony gave him plenty of room.... rambles more...

Under next caution:
Matt: Is that some of Jack's money on the side of the 6?
Spotter: looking at the replay, I think the 48 caused it.
Matt: Ok, I probably overreacted like I normally do. (Babs here... I don't think so Matty, the new driver of the 6 still has a lot of learning to do.)

Lap 148 Debris caution
Spotter: caution out for debris and the 42 car. (Insinuating that caution came out so John Paul could be the lucky dog)

Lap 208:
Matt: Hey Bob, did you know that Jimmie's middle name is Robby Gordon?
Spotter: What?
Matt: ya, Johnson's middle name is Robby Gordon. (I have no clue what Matt was getting at here)

Lap 211: Debris caution
Matt: They just don't want us to pit under green for some reason.
Why do they keep throwing all these cautions instead of letting us race? (good freakin' question Matt)

1 Comments:

Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

I think the dark force is with me too cuz I will be damed if I can ever get on your blog either....

June 07, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter