I can still see the cars!
I'm having trouble with my vision and will be having eye surgery probably next week. If you want more details, it's on my other blog... How to go Insane.
So... it's hard for me to read blogs and to do much typing. Not impossible, but difficult. That's the main reason I'm not posting much or reading other blogs much. I can still see the races and see the cars and listen to Matt's scanner. I have one good eye and it stays on Matt's car. Though.... maybe it's the loss of vision, but Yeley really is a cutie. I normally don't go for guys with that much hair gel.
No matter what, Matt is still my main man. He threw out a water bottle on the track in front of the clean-up truck during one of the "debris" cautions last week so "they would actually have some debris to clean-up". And it will be fun to have Robbie back on the scanner. At least he knows to respond with 10-4 instead of Matt having to ask if anyone heard him. Though Chip has done a great job in Robbie's absence. Go Matt!!! And I hope to see better soon.
So... it's hard for me to read blogs and to do much typing. Not impossible, but difficult. That's the main reason I'm not posting much or reading other blogs much. I can still see the races and see the cars and listen to Matt's scanner. I have one good eye and it stays on Matt's car. Though.... maybe it's the loss of vision, but Yeley really is a cutie. I normally don't go for guys with that much hair gel.
No matter what, Matt is still my main man. He threw out a water bottle on the track in front of the clean-up truck during one of the "debris" cautions last week so "they would actually have some debris to clean-up". And it will be fun to have Robbie back on the scanner. At least he knows to respond with 10-4 instead of Matt having to ask if anyone heard him. Though Chip has done a great job in Robbie's absence. Go Matt!!! And I hope to see better soon.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home