Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I admit it, I'm a sore loser. Go Cowboys, you'd better not lose.

Wonder what Tony said to Matt?

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Happy Turkey Day. Your Cowboys beat the shizzit outta our Sucs, er I mean Bucs. Romo looks like a star QB of back in the day. Did you hear Troy getting a bit insulted when Joe Buck was stating the stats were as good or getting better than his??? Loved it!!! I hate arrogant people. Hope the pussy problem gets figured out soon. We have 8, that can be comical.

November 24, 2006 3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For lack of anything better to say--Go Broncos?

December 01, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Where ya at Ms. Hermit???

December 03, 2006 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope you had a great turkey day!! :)

December 05, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

What year did this post come up???

December 16, 2006 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter