Two in a row!!!
It's nice to see Matt more jovial this weekend. I'm tired of the media going on about his "poker" face. I was tired of Matt's piss poor mood too, but understood since he needs the 48 to blow up to win the Championship. What a change this weekend. He actually laughed and showed some of his sarcasm in VL tonight and great burn out on the track there Matty! Earlier today, he did his Bob Dilliner impersonation. I like when Matt lets the rest of us see he does have a sense of humor.


Scary!!!


















5 Comments:
The burnout marks were too freakin cool!
Is Matty relaxed and poised to win the Cup?
Not sure if Matt is poised but I am pulling for Hamlin. I would love to see the rookie take it. Do you think his mom will have cookies in victory lane?
Good luck to all the drivers.
PS...boy was that a scary scene with Sorenson or what?
That was one bad-ass burn out. Even if he did nose it up to the fence. Maybe Harvick or Junebug can show him how to do it today.
That burnout was so cool. I like what Matt said about doing it "Just this once."
Post a Comment
<< Home