I'm gonna go pout now
Clance'.... didn't you predict Matt was going win the Championship? In fact, I think you promised me a couple of things if he didn't win. And congrats to Biffle for winning the race.
Feed your wife now eyebrow boy.
Clance'.... didn't you predict Matt was going win the Championship? In fact, I think you promised me a couple of things if he didn't win.
3 Comments:
Good job Matt. Even Princess Jimmie, or is Queen Jimmie??? The 48 as there all year,even when the bald headed wonder got suspended. Oh well, 06 is over, 90 days til I am sitting with Spencer, and then maybe we can get a "real peoples" Champion in there. Have a gr8 day Babs. Peace, Dawg
Babs, I was sure the championship was Matt's. The 48 team has a history of bad luck at Homestead, and even up to the last lap I was waiting for something to go wrong. Matt will be back, stronger than ever. I want to see more of those firey burnouts like he did after the Busch race.
Yep, clance made that prediction on my blog too. I'm pouting too.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving girlfriend!
Post a Comment
<< Home