Are you ready?
*Blows dust off blog*
Can you feel it? Can you smell it? It's almost time to go racin' again. WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!
I've been reading the news and watching the preseason thunder stuff. Nascar.com has changed and I'm not sure how to find what I want anymore. I can't tell if they are going to have Cup practice on Track Pass like they used too. I'll test drive the new Race View, but I'm not sure I'll upgrade now that they have added Matt to the scanners on Track Pass.
Anyway... while scanning the news, this struck me as extremely funny:
Kyle Busch hosting fan club outing
He has a fan club? Party of one, your table is now available.
Can you feel it? Can you smell it? It's almost time to go racin' again. WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!
I've been reading the news and watching the preseason thunder stuff. Nascar.com has changed and I'm not sure how to find what I want anymore. I can't tell if they are going to have Cup practice on Track Pass like they used too. I'll test drive the new Race View, but I'm not sure I'll upgrade now that they have added Matt to the scanners on Track Pass.
Anyway... while scanning the news, this struck me as extremely funny:
Kyle Busch hosting fan club outing
He has a fan club? Party of one, your table is now available.


















2 Comments:
Party of threeluvs it), Kurt, Kyle, and Mommy.
WOO-HOO!!!! Did you hear what JR. is asking for in his contract??? Bet Theresa fell off her throne on that one....LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home