Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Matt!

I'm a day late with the birthday wishes, at least in type. Hope you have better luck in today's race Matt!

And Douglas Ladd who used to do "The Pits" comic strips is back doing comics on Matt's website. I'm happy to see Ladd back and hopes he starts up the strips again. You can still see his achieves at Blackhole Motorsports.



2 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hmmm, Babs never stops by anymore, I don't think she is luvin the Dawg no mo. Tail between legs whimpering slowly walking away.

March 14, 2007 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she's stopping by...just hiding her IP to fool you. She has the ability to do that you know. She can lurk around...and no one knows she's there. She has THE POWER,Dawg.
I have never see those comics. Guess that shows how many times I have been to Matty's website:)

March 16, 2007 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter