Friday, March 02, 2007

Crazy mutant WA dudes

Dear State of WA Representatives,

I sure hope y'all get a track up dere in dat state. Me and my kin can't wait to get a used double wide up dere in dem mountains. I currently have 17 junk cars sitting in my lawn and they'll be coming with me. It will be a bitch towing them cross country. Along with the 17 plastic pink flamingos, my yard will be the purtiest in town. I'll be looking for a place close to you Rep. Seaquist. I also promise to try avoiding getting anymore DUI's, by slipping around dem laws. I got 17 of dem suckers now and I like that number. If I can slip around the laws here, I have faith I can find a way to slip around the laws in your state as well.


Also, my uncle, who is also my brother and husband, says dere's lots of places to hide from the law up in dem dere forests? Is that true? He wants to build a statue of beer cans higher than that spaceship looking thing y'all got so we can make us some tour money of dem locals. Don't you worry, we got our own porta potty for the tourists.

Yee-haw!!!

Dumb asses. If you don't want the track in your area, just state that fact. Don't make assumptions on the type of people that enjoy NASCAR. And coming back and saying you were talking about ISC corp itself doesn't make any sense at all. You know you were talking about fans. Good luck covering your asses.

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/davidpostman/archives/2007/02/has_nascar_become_a_class_issue.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I heard how he tried to get out of what he had done but his damage control didn't work. What an ass-wipe.
Anyway, I liked your little letter to him. Bravo.

March 03, 2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

DAMN!!! You say it Babs!!! Miss ya kiddo keep in touch. Dawg

March 05, 2007 3:06 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

This post said it all. Well done.

March 06, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger JeanC said...

Great post! Besides, we don't want the track over on the west side. We want it up near Spokane where it will be appreciated (and only 90 miles from where I live LOL).

March 10, 2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter