Thursday, May 03, 2007

Matt Kenseth show car stolen

It wasn't me!!! ROUSH FENWAY RACING SHOW CAR STOLEN IN ATLANTA

No. 17 USG Sheetrock Ford Fusion is missing

Have you seen me???


If so, please call Babs, er... I mean the Auto Theft Unit of the Dekalb County Sheriffs Office at (770) 724-7650.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I think they have found the truck and the trailer, but the car is still missing. I have no place to hide it either because I refuse to take my Mustang out of the garage for anything.

May 03, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Well my friend Babs, I think it is a good move for Junior. HMS has a couple of weinies their but Junior will fit in just fine. Kyle has always seemed like the red headed step-Shrubs. My only question still remains unanswered. Will junior hold up his pinkie when he drinks his Budweiser from his chilled champagne glass???

June 14, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

ree

July 18, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter