I'm still watching
I just gotta say, JJ Yeley is one hot daddy. Though sometimes I'm not sure what he's growing on his chin, he has an awesome smile and makes me laugh. I have a twisted since of humor and his rocks. I hope his new suit compliments his skin tone as well as the green driver's suit. I once had a cat named JJ. Who knew there was a driver named after my cat?
"Hmmm... if I win more races, then Babs can have more pictures of me smiling."
Yes Matt. I miss you in Victory Lane. Please come back soon. You're still my driver. I'm sure you were worried if I was still cheering for ya. I am, I am.
Best to Brad Kelwhateverhislastnameis, that was one horrific looking wreck last night. Hot daddy was possibly a little too hot last night.
I'm still watching the races. I'll admit that sometimes I tape them and watch them later. There's too much going on in my life right now, so this blog has been neglected and will probably remain that way. I might do something on some off beat chance, but don't gamble on it.


















3 Comments:
I like JJ. He is funny, and generous, and a very nice guy. I don't think there were any doubts that he would quickly find a ride. And now he'll still be a part of JGR even though he won't actually be in JGR.
I've been gone for a while--the library from whence I blogged has been closed for a lengthy rennovation, but I have found another way to get on line.
It sure is good to read you again!
:)
hi, i stumbled on to your blog, and i think it is gerat to have Mattie back in victory lane... I wish him a championship next year
People should read this.
Post a Comment
<< Home