I'm ready for Daytona!!!
Jeez, this blog needs some work and I'm too lazy. However, I am amped up for Speedweeks and have been watching the testing stuff on SPEED. I don't know how much I'll be posting here. Watching the races is top priority over talking about them.

Robbie, you'll be missed. I loved listening to him and Matt on the scanner. Chip will probably do a great job, but I hope the communication between Chip and Matt is better than it was last year. When Chip subbed for Robbie's little.... um... vacation, there was some issues with Chip not responding to Matt's comments on the scanner. Matt often calls the changes to his own car and then likes to hear a confirmation back. Often it seemed like he was talking to dead air. Maybe they've worked that out already.

And with the new fighting rules... I think Matt should let this guy go after Carl.

Robbie, you'll be missed. I loved listening to him and Matt on the scanner. Chip will probably do a great job, but I hope the communication between Chip and Matt is better than it was last year. When Chip subbed for Robbie's little.... um... vacation, there was some issues with Chip not responding to Matt's comments on the scanner. Matt often calls the changes to his own car and then likes to hear a confirmation back. Often it seemed like he was talking to dead air. Maybe they've worked that out already.

And with the new fighting rules... I think Matt should let this guy go after Carl.


















2 Comments:
Holy Shiznit Batman, The Babs has returned!!! THANK GOD!!!
Ditto that tiredawg! Babs it's good to see you again, first because we love you, and second, because when you post on this blog it means racing season is near! I think Chip will be okay for Matt, and they will get used to each other. Besides, Robbie will still be there, just not on top of the pit box. Good luck to your #17 team this season, and I will do my best not to jinx them!
Post a Comment
<< Home